From:
Jennifer Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 19:26:37 -0400
I am looking for employment opportunities in the Delaware and Maryland
areas. I am currrently employed at a small agricultural living history
musuem as a curatorial assistant. I will also be completing my Bachelors
of Arts in history this June and wish to branch out so to speak. Please
contact me if your institution has an opening, you know of an opening,
or have friendly advice to help me achieve my goal. I would appreciate
any commets.

Thanks