From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:08:39 -0500
We need to hear from a scientist here...where are you folks?  Could this
rubber coat be encased in a heavy plastic dress bag for storage?  Would the
bag lead to the deterioration of the rubber over time?  How does the museum
determine for certain that it's old cigarette smoke on that police
trenchcoat rather than smoke from fires being investigated?   Could it be
hung outdoors for several days, if indeed the odor should be removed?

Now about Dr. Laura....IndigoNights had one solution.

Ross Weeks Jr.