Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 22:37:51 -0500
Ladies and Gentlemen,
        The Museum of Valor has been interviewing veterans of BOTH World Wars for
some years.  You do not have to be a QUALIFIED SCHOLAR to view our tapes.
We consider our mission to educate much too important to spend our
resources dividing people into classes and determining which class is
worthy of our material.

Wayne Hart, Director
Museum of Valor