From:
Lisa Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 09:49:17 -0700
I saw these posted in the Washington Post classifieds on-line.  Please do
not respond to me!

   ASSOCIATE EDITOR

   The American Association of Museums has an opening for an experienced
   editor. Duties include writing, editing and assigning articles for our
   national bimonthly magazine. Museum News, as well as editing and
   managing book projects. Requirements are 5 yrs. or more of
   professional experience, especially in magazine publication, Detailed
   understanding of the conventional publishing process and familiarity
   with the use of on-line technologies is important and knowledge of the
   museum profession is essential. We welcome applications from
   candidates of diverse backgrounds. Salary in the 30s. Anticipated
   opening mid-end May. Please send resume and one representative writing
   clip to AAM, Attn: Human Resources Dept., 1575 Eye St. NW, Suite 400,
   Washington, DC 20005. EOE

NATURALIST -- The Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority has April
   opening for Naturalist at Potomac Overlook Regional Park in Arlington,
   VA. Naturalist will assist with development and implementation of
education and interpretive programs. BS degree in Natural History or
   closely related field, with 2 years of experience in environmental
   education and/or nature interpretation required. Salary + benefits.
   Call NVRPA Personnel at 703-352-5900. Open until filled. EOE.
   [Ad # 7 of 12] Published 03/23/97 - The Washington Post