Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 1994 13:57:36 +0200
> Date sent:      Thu, 20 Oct 1994 15:15:50 +1100
> To:             Multiple recipients of list MUSEUM-L <MUSEUM-

> HELP!
> The Museum of Victoria has large collections of oral history on a variety
> of media.
> I'm interested in finding out about transferring this material onto a
> digital format, eg DAT, CD Rom, mini disk.  Can anyone supply details,
> contacts, information?
> (Actually, this request is on behalf of Robin Archer, Curator of History
> but she isn't 'connected')

> Tim

I would be very interested to hear what response you had to this
posting, we have recently convened a committee of our Board of
Trustees to investigate similar issues.

Dale Peters
Paper Conservator
Campbell Collections and Centre for Oral Studies
University of Natal
220 Marriott Road
Durban 4001
South Africa