Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 14:18:00 +0000
----------

We at the Ontario Museum Association are planning to send out a salary
survey to Ontario museums.  We would like to hear from anyone who has
undertaken a similar survey.  We are especially interested in seeing the
layout of your survey form and in your definitions of the job positions.   We
have the New York State Association of Museums survey report and will be
ordering those survey reports listed in the AAM Bookstore Catalogue.

Please post your replies to our e-mail address as we are not currently
subscribing to Museum-L.

Thank you in advance,

Pat Reed
Computer Advisory Coordinator