From:
David Haberstich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 17:59:58 EDT
 Gee, Hans, I thought a learning center was a school. If a library is a
learning center, what would you call a school? For that matter, isn't a
museum a learning center? Why don't we start a thread lasting, oh, maybe
six months or so about this extremely hot and timely topic? After all,
none of us has anything better to do than revise the English language,
do we? --David Haberstich