From:
Bonnie Loshbaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:23:38 -0500
We're looking to vamp up and relaunch our volunteer program, with a lot more
volunteer appreciation and training aspects, and I thought I'd look through the
archives before asking the list for responses to questions that have probably
been asked before. One thing I found was that in 1997 the following survey
was sent to the museum-l list. I'm wondering if the results were ever published
anywhere?

Bonnie Loshbaugh
Americorps Volunteer -- Docent Program
The Center for Wooden Boats