From:
Mike Highfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:28:23 -0400
Cheers, Mr. Murray:

If some thug holds a person and a priceless work of Van Gogh at gunpoint and
says one must be destroyed, should we choose to save the art because its place
in history will benefit all mankind?

If you want to protect these things in Yugoslavia, then tell the
President of Yugoslavia to surrender and to stop killing his own people!

In the end, people are more important, and this "Thug" has shown time
and time again he doesn't care about anything but his own petty power!

Let's try to remember to keep our eyes on the ball friends!

P. Edward Murray