From:
Tracie Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:30:00 -0500
Indigo-
Thanks for including this article.  I want to pass it along to the other cub
scout leaders in this area.  I can't believe this is getting so out of hand.
The cub scouts need to move into the 21st century.  Being a Homosexual does
not mean that you can't have family values.  I know that I don't support
this action by the National Council and would be glad to stand with the
others is opposition to this policy.  Personally, if I was to that Council
that said it had to follow the National Policy, I would have told them to
discharge us from the National Organization if they thought they could.  But
I think their is more people opposed to this than the National Organization
would like to believe.

Just my opinion.
Tracie