From:
Stefan Sommer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:23:34 -0700
Dear Ruth,
     If you will be coming to the US in May you should check out the annual AAM conference and the preconference on Museums Studies Programs held by the ACUMG (Assoc. of College and Univ. Museums and Galleries) on May 17th. Both conferences will have lots of ideas about museum
education facilities.
     The ACUMG conference will focus on the state of the art in museum studies including the educational museum. You can download the conference itinerary and registration form here: http://www.NaturalHeritageCenter.org/acumg/ACUMG03.pdf

     Stefan Sommer, Vice President
     Association of College and University Museums and Galleries

Dr. Stefan Sommer, Director
Natural Heritage Center
Idaho State University
Campus Box 8007