From:
John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:45:16 EST
We just finished a major exhibit for our Visitor's Center, however, we have
one section
not totally completed.  It concerns having two interactive computer stations.
 Our
marketing person is simply going to have our website up on the computers.

I would like to have an interactive program, where the public can actually
learn
from the system.  What type of program do other museums use for a computer
interactive programs that provides a good active learning experiences for
their
patrons?  What type of software is available or sources to put together such
a system?  Any help or good tips would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

John Martinson
Curator of Collections