From:
Albert Sperath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:38:46 -0500
In my experience the content was what controlled age limited access.

We here at Murray State Univ. Art Galleries just closed a student
exhibition where we had to restrict access to those over 18. We even had to
be sure our gallery student guards were over 18. The work had explicit
sexual content. I would suggest you consult your local theater to find out
what the MPAA has established regarding access to certain films. If you
have an attorney associated with your museum they may be able to advise you
as well.

Albert Sperath, Director

Museum-L" (without the quotes).