From:
Helle Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 1994 09:45:20 +100
The National Museum of Denmark has just reopened our permanent
collection Near Eastern and Classical Antiquities andtherefore I am
trying to find films and videos about the period which is represented
in this exhibit.

On September 15th 1994 the Museum opens a greek exhibition about
Alexander the Great and I am also looking for films about this
subject. I have heard about a 4 part series titled Search for
Alexander the Great, 1981, distributed by Time/Life Films. Was this
production made for the exhibit at the Metropolitan in the beginning
of the 80's and can you help me find the phone/fax no. for Time/Life
Films (my telphone book is limited to Denmark!).

I have been informed that Alexander the Great by Robert Rossen, 1956,
is owned by Metro-Goldwyn_Mayer so please don't waste your time on
telling me about this feature.

But if you do know about any films or videos about the subjects
mentioned above I would be very pleased to receive any information
you may have.

Thanks in advance,

Helle Jensen
Filmprogram Coordinator