From:
Lisa Eriksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:22:19 -0700
Hello,  The California Council for the Humanities has a special program--
the California Exhibition Resources Alliance (CERA).  CERA, a network of
small to medium sized community based museums and cultural institutions,
brings high quality exhibitions and public programs beyond the state’s
metropolitan centers, particularly to under-served areas and culturally
diverse audiences.  All CERA members face similar challenges-- limited
financial resources as well as limited access to exhibitions and public
programming.  There are currently fifteen members of CERA, most of them
small or rural museums.  Many other organizations participate in the CERA
program as non-members, but receive many of the benefits of CERA including
lower exhibition fees, publicity materials and exhibition guides.

I would be happy to share more information about our CERA program to anyone
who is interested.
Lisa Eriksen
Museum Program Coordinator
California Council for the Humanities