From:
KATHLEEN HUTTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 17:12:58 -0800
Dear colleagues:
My business manager asked me if I would consult the list serv for a
Windows-based accounting software to interface with MS Excel and Word and
that has accounts payable, payroll, and general ledger modules. We have
found that the general small business software such as Quick Books, etc.
is too basic for our needs.  We are a mid-sized museum with 15 full-time
employees, part-time paid 25.  If that sound like your museum, please ask
your business mamager if they have any recommendations?  Thank you.

Kathleen Hutton, coordinator of education
Reynolda House, Museum of American Art
Winston-Salem, NC 27116    e-mail  [log in to unmask]