From:
"Cowan, Suzanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:08:39 -0600
Susan

I'd be interested in peoples responses to this, as well. We have not
coordinated the movies with large exhibits, but discuss this frequently, so
I don't know the answer to your question.

We have brought in small exhibits that compliment the movies or have put
objects from our collections out in cases near the theater. These tend to be
things people look at while in line rather then something that would bring
them in. At times the objects that we put out have been publicized, but I
have no data as to whether the objects sell tickets or not.

Suzanne Cowan
New Mexico Museum of Natural History & Science