From:
Diane Bowden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 10:18:03 -0400
Hello Jason,

 The Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) has conducted a detail
Collections Management Software evaluation on 21 commercial packages. Check
out
our web site at http://www.chin.gc.ca (click on "Professional Resources"
then click on "Collections Management Software Review"). We can supply you
with a list of the vendors that received our RFI if you wish. Please
contact us if you need further information.

Regards,
Diane Bowden
System Analyst,
Canadian Heritage