From:
"Sara E. Clinard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 08:48:20 -0600
I am trying to come up with storage suggestions for some leather
masks in our ethnographic collection.  They are made of cut and folded
leather and are probably from Guerrerro, Mexico.  There seems to be
some paint on them. Some have a white residue which could be either mold
or salts?
Also does anyone know where a good color picture of one of these masks
exists?
any help would be appreciated
thanks in advance
sara