Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 17:25:19 -0600
Greetings fellow Listers:

Our organization is being considered to possibly spearhead the publication
of a book on the twentieth century history of our county.  We are excited
about the possibilites and hope to begin this project soon.

In the meantime, however, I was wondering if people on the list would
recommend other published local histories you feel are well done.  We would
like to look at how they are organized, etc.  Please let me know if they
are available through interlibrary loan (if you have that information.)

Please feel free to contact me on or off the list. Off list at the
following address:

Thank you in advance for your response.  I hope that you all enjoyed
pleasant holidays.

Jay Smith
Executive Director
Reno County Museum
Hutchinson, Kansas

To get random signatures put text files into a folder called "Random
Signatures" into your Preferences folder.