From:
Stacy Gohman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:00:22 -0400
Apologies for cross-posting, and a big THANK YOU to the wonderful response to my first request.  I just need a few more people to participate.

My name is Stacy Gohman, and I am a doctoral learner in education at the Capella University. My dissertation study, under the mentorship of Dr. Elaine Guerrazzi, will examine the link between reflective practice and work engagement among museum exhibit developers.

The purpose of this study is to determine if there is a link between use of reflective practice and work engagement among museum exhibit developers and why the link exists.  The first portion of the study is a quantitative survey to identify the links, then I will follow up with volunteers to participate in a one-hour interview to understand the results of the first portion of the survey.

The survey results will be used in my dissertation research and may be presented at regional and/or national conferences.  The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete and is anonymous.  To participate, please click the following link or type into your browser’s address bar: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/87ZYPGS

Please pass the link to other interested members of the museum community.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this project.  If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at [log in to unmask] or Dr. Guerrazzi ([log in to unmask]).

Sincerely,
Stacy Gohman