From:
"J. Chidsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 10:12:20 -0600
with reference to:
> I am going to be conducting a hands-on session at the Midwest Museum
> Conference on Friday, Nov 1, and we'll be exploring the WWW and
> museum/school/internet connections.

Meg,
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I am a teaching
assistant for a Paleontology course at the University of Iowa.  As part
of a lab that was designed to familiarize students with the WWW and
paleontology resources, I asked the students to find their favorite site
and review it.  These favorite paleontology sites are featured as links
on our course web page--listed under "links" at
(http:/www.geology.uiowa.edu/classes/12.121/index.htm).  I am currently
working on the page, adding what the students wrote and updating as they
find new sites.  It is in pretty good shape now but let me know if you plan
to use it and I'll make sure it is finished ASAP.

Jenn Chidsey
University of Iowa