From:
Suzannah Schatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 06:08:35 PST
Dear Folks: I have sent this message now two times this week and it gets
returned to me saying it identical to other text which is untrue!! I have
not seen my posting on MUSEUM-L and it is very important that the cause be
heard. I am posting this on behalf of my professor and the cause of public
art

Athena Tacha, Professor of Art
Oberlin College, OH & Univ. of Maryland, College Park, MD
Home: 3721 HUNTINGTON ST., NW, WASHINGTON, DC, 20015
tel.:  202-362-2347
FAX:  202-362-5626
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]