From:
Cathy Westfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:54:04 -0700
Dear Listerservers:
I had an interesting question come my way today - one for which I don't
have an answer. The Capitol Building here in Salem gives a great many
tours which includes showing all their wonderful murals. They want to
start having their tour guides use laser pointers on the murals during
the tours. My first reaction is this is not a good idea. Light damage is
cumulative. Anybody out there have experience with this type of
situation? Thanks.

Cathy Westfeldt, CRM
Collection Curator
Hallie Ford Museum of Art