From:
Werner Schweibenz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:13:36 +0200
Hello,

our school of information science offers a web site on a very special
industrial artifact, well, a quite huge one :-), the Old Voelklingen
Ironworks, a UNESCO Wolrd Cultural Heritage. The URL is
http://www.phil.uni-sb.de/FR/Infowiss/MAIN/huette/english.html

You will also find a list of links to related sites compiled by the German
Society for Industrial Culture. The URL is
http://www.phil.uni-sb.de/FR/Infowiss/MAIN/huette/en/seite/weltkult/inddenkm.htm

Regards
Werner Schweibenz
      *  [log in to unmask]  *  http://www.phil.uni-sb.de/~werner *
      ** SPIDER or FLY? Are we masters of the Web or trapped in it? **