From:
Thomas Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 14:32:04 -0600
Has anyone ever had any success with a "Sell The Bones" sort of fund
raising campaign? We're working on acquisition of a cast Columbian Mammoth
and plan on  putting price on each bone and trying to "sell" them (with an
accompanying certificate). We don't actually have the skeleton yet--a large
line drawing will be put up for a reference point.

Does this work? How many times can you sell the same bone?
Any thoughts on the matter would be most helpful.

Thanks,

Tom Dyer

Exhibits Director
Nevada State Museum & Historical Society
700 Twin Lakes Drive, Las Vegas NV 89107
702-486-5205