From:
Dominique Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 21:48:58 GMT
As students for the MA Gallery Studies at The University of Essex, we
are mounting an exhibition at U. of E. Gallery, titled:
'A PLANT OF CONTENTION, an exhibition chronicling the history of hemp'.
I am looking for information on patent medecines made with cannabis,
Were any ever made? date? manufacturers? usage?
Assuming it exists, Can anybody lend us samples or facsimile of
packaging? Or tell us whom we can approach, the exhibition is opening
the 25 May 1998. Thank you in advance.

Dominique Rogers
Ganapati Kumari, Pin Mill, Ipswich, IP9 1JW, UK.