From:
Jennifer Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 11:39:42 EST
From: jburnett
Subject: Filming in Museums

Here at the Lowe Art Museum (Coral Gables, Florida) we had a crew in to
film a (very short run) television series episode for "Moon Over Miami"

The director of the museum was present the whole time, and the crew used
*props* in place of actual art objects. The gallery spaces were used
just for scenic backdrop only (they also used our offices for filming).

BTW, we used to get asked all the time to lend art objects to the
"Miami Vice" television production for *props* - we always declined!

Jennifer Burnett
Lowe Art Museum, University of Miami