From:
Catherine Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 18:46:04 -0400
Let me be more specific because my request has generated a bizarre group of
result of petty squabbles.

 I need a citation for my dissertation chapter on "We the People" (Chicago
Historical Society, opened 1987).  I have already engaged in audience
research and found that the exhibition takes about 2 hours to complete but
most visitors spend, on average, 30 minutes.  I have a faint memory of
reading an article a couple of years ago that discussed how long visitors
spend reading labels, but I need a more substantial citation than that.

Although I am fascinated by the discussion about what makes a good label that
my request had generated, I really need a citation.  Please respond off-list.
 I will happily share my findings.  Thank you, Catherine Lewis