From:
"Timothy S. Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 1996 08:38:12 -0500
The Children's Museum of History, Natural History and Science in Utica, NY
is pleased to announce our new home page.  With generous help of SUNY
Institute of Technology Utica/Rome students and borg, Mohawk Valley's
internet provider, we were able to get the site up and running.

Please take a look and comment.  We know that we still have some work to do
on our links.

www.borg.com/~cm

We at the Museum look forward to hearing from you.

Children's Museum
311 Main St.
Utica, NY 13501
voice   315-724-6129