From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 12:45:59 -0400
It's never a waste (if you can afford it and take the time) to get a
master's degree.  As a liberal arts fuddy-duddy, I always suggest a master's
degree in a discipline of greater intellectual substance than one in museum
studies.

I often wonder how long it will take for such outstanding institutions as
Chadwick University to offer a master's in museum studies.  Chadwick is one
of the leaders in "distance learning," i.e., degrees available by mail
without any class attendance requirement.