From:
ReidArden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 00:25:23 GMT
Greetings,
From personal observation, museums that have this kind of set up have a
tendency to keep me there longer. Because I can only get to a museum in my
spare time, I cant always plan it in between meal times.
Instead of a "fast food" type the cafes are more comfortable and fit the
atmosphere better. And you can just get coffee and dessert to catch a second
wind. Also most of them I see negotiate with the museum to offer members a
discount.
For good examples of the above you can contact the Baltimore Museum of Art, and
the Walters Art Gallery also in Baltimore.
Reid