Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 07:15:48 -0800
>Talk about bad analogies....camels?

Yeah, OK, camels....but you have to have fun with it, or what's the
point?  It was harsh of me to say your analogy was bad.

I have to say , though, that while I haven't been to Epcot/Disneyworld
yet, what the public sees of Disney in California (or Tokyo) does very
little to make me think of museums at all.

My point was: it's a whole different animal - but still an animal,
anyway :)...and it did sound like you were unhappy with the performance
of your horse against the cars...I was trying to give it a more even
match...AND I don't think anything will come along to replace
museums....or has yet, at any rate.

(I don't like "smileys", but it is so hard to achieve "tone" in e-mail!)

PS - the opinions here are not those of my employers, etc., etc., etc.
--
Timothy L. Campbell
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/8189