From:
Carol Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 13:56:57 -0700
Hello,
So, are you going to the BCMA? If not, could you "pop" into the museum
Thursday or Friday and see whether or not I have had any certificate
enquiries?  ie. listen to my answering machine and return calls about the
programme (if any). I am trying to contact a couple of people back east but
no luck so far.  If I haven't reached them before I leave for Campbell River
perhaps you could have a go - they want moe info on the programme.   Went to
the AGM at the CAC last night - where were you?   ARe you going to the
opening on Thursday - Ken should be going....you should glom onto him as he
is going to the third avenue, diane farris, ramsay etc.etc. openings and he
has a car!!!  He'll probably also want to talk to you about his tres petit
exhibit (make the swine pay).  Anyway,  I'm off in the morning and now about
to cram in the readings for tonights course.

Carol