From:
Alice Duckworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:23:51 -0700
Try the City of Prescott Historic Preservation Office.
http://www.cityofprescott.net/services/community/preservation.php
They have a new multi-use building in the planning stages for their
courthouse square. Nancy Burgess might be able to help you.

Alice Duckworth
Museum Outreach Coordinator
Arizona Capitol Museum
Phone: 602-926-3620