From:
Kathrine L Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 14:17:25 -0500
I suppose "sealed" confessions to a snail mail address would be an
option, with title, description, experience, and salary, but no names.
Speaking as someone who works for the State - I can't keep my salary private even if
I wanted to!
Kathrine Walker, Beach Museum of Art, Kansas State University, [log in to unmask]