From:
"M.E. Woodruff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 11:37:23 -0400
>To Mr. Reed or anyone else using Inmagic.
>
>If you don't mind could you let me know what you think of Inmagic.

Inmagic was originally chosen several years ago because it was the only
available program to accept data from a then obsolete database.  Although
it was chosen by default we are very happy with the flexibility of the
database.  We use it in our library to hold all the textual information
about the manuscript collection and are hoping in the near future to
include our book collection.  I am currently creating a database of our
40,000+ photos and including scanned images.  I have used  a couple other
products (Access and Image AXS) and am very pleased with Inmagic.

Mary Woodruff
Photo Archivist
Nantucket Historical Association