From:
Nancy Scheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 16:16:36 -0700
It definitely does pay for itself, in many ways. I've worked in 4
successful galleries, and the sales raised 5-10%/per quarter from Internet
buyers alone. Visitors ranged from 10-40 a week, and so many different
inquires came from it- commissions, new artists, direct sales...it was
amazing. Having a website of my own art has increased my sales and services
3-10% over the past 3 years.

Nancy Scheer
http://w3.nai.net/~scheer/nancy