From:
Sylvia Matiko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:41:10 -0600
Hi Simone,

We write business plans for all sorts of visitor attractions including
museums.  The first question you must ask is why are you writing the
plan.  This will provide the framework of the plan.  For example, if
you want to go for any type of bank financing, then the plan will be
different.  If you are going after a major grant, the plan format may
be different.
Also, you may only need to write more of a "summary plan" rather than
a "comprehensive plan" depending again on the purpose for writing the
business plan.  There is also an "Operational Business Plan" which is
more of an internal document to provide the museum with focus and
aligning efforts of museum staff towards your mission.
Feel free to email or call me with any questions.  I'd be happy to help.
Best wishes,
Sylvia

Sylvia Matiko, Principal
A Different View