From:
Lawrie Conole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 1994 14:43:51 +1000
Some of you may have referred to my list of museum professionals on the
MCN gopher, and those who are on it would recall being solicited from this
very LISTSERV.  My dilemma at this point about keeping it going hinges
partly on the outcome of the controversial `harvesting' of email addresses
by staff at the Smithsonian for a more expansive and sophisticated list.
As my email software has nuked a large part of my archived mail, I can't
recall the names of those involved.  Is the Smithsonian list up and
running?  If so, where?  If so (again), I'll pull my list because the
larger one subsumes it.

Lawrie Conole                       email: [log in to unmask]
Scienceworks (Museum of Victoria)   ph:         +61 3 392 4832
2 Booker Street                     fax:        +61 3 399 2325
Spotswood, Victoria 3215            ph (AH):    +61 52 29 4037
AUSTRALIA