From:
Claudio Fajardo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 15:51:55 -0400
Claudio:

Our department has advanced museum and arts managementment Master's degree
programmes: see http://www.city.ac.uk/artspol/ for full details.  The
Institute of Archaeology University College, London, has a good MA in
Museum Studies.

However, so far as the last lart of your message is concerned UK
immigration rules normally prohibit those here on a student visa from
taking any sort of full-time or part-time employment, though unpaid work
experience internships arranged as part of the course are permitted.

Patrick J. Boylan  (Professor of Arts Policy and Management)

City University, Frobisher Crescent, Barbican, London EC2Y 8HB, UK;
phone: +44-171-477.8750, fax:+44-171-477.8887; e-mail: [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web site: http://www.city.ac.uk/artspol/

====================================

Dear Mr.Patrick,

    Thank you very much for your help.
    I did visit the address that you show me.It`s a well structured
compilation of data for schorlarships hunters like me.
I did yet contact with a UK art school, Slade Schooll of Fine Arts,
and soon they are receiving my portfolio for the
inspection.Unfortunately I`m unable,as you said, to get some part-time
job to help me.But anyway feel free to contact me  for some help at
Brazil.

Thank you.
Claudio