From:
Christy Blum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:42:55 -0400
Good Morning,

My name is Christy Blum Iam the Human Resources Assistant for Mount Vernon
Ladies Association.  I just want to let you know about the new job opening
that we have available.

Special Projects Manager

Historic Mount Vernon. Immediate opening. Under supervision of the Director
of Collections, the successful candidate will develop and implement creative
displays of works on paper (historic prints, rare books, maps, and
manuscripts), with special emphasis on new museum and education center
scheduled to open in 2006. Also works with Librarian to enhance collections
through acquisitions and loans and is active in outreach activities.
Requires M.A. (emphasis on American History, American Studies, or related
field preferred), at least 2 years exhibition experience, knowledge of the
care of works on paper and current museum practices, excellent communication
skills, flexibility and ability to meet deadlines. Some special collections
library experience a plus.  Send letter of interest, c.v., and salary
requirements by September 15th to: MVLA, HR Department, PO Box 110, Mount
Vernon, VA 21221. Fax 703-780-8320. E-mail [log in to unmask] EOE.

If you have any question regarding this position just let me know.

Christy Blum
Human Resources Assistant
George Washington's Mount Vernon
Mount Vernon, Virginia 22121