From:
Karen Reeds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:51:26 -0400
Hi, Amanda    3/31/2009 Amanda Triepke <[log in to unmask]>

Several ideas--
Check with the rare book room at the University of Florida.

Look up "large format printing" in the yellow pages. That's the term
for billboard printers. They're hurting for business these days, to
judge by the billboard ads along Philadelphia area highways. Maybe
they'd give you a non-profit break on the cost in exchange for good
PR?

Also, the Athenaeum of Philadelphia (which preserves lots of huge
architectural plans) runs one of those big Cruse scanners as a
Regional Digital Imaging Center and may know about others closer to
you.   http://www.philaathenaeum.org/rdic/index.html

Karen
PS May I recommend for your library--the DVD "The Curious Mister
Catesby"?  See  http://www.catesbytrust.org/

--
Karen Reeds, PhD, FLS
Guest Curator, Come into a New World: Linnaeus & America