From:
Elizabeth Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:31:50 -0500
And what will happen to the collections?  UNL has some very significant
collections; the impact on current (and future) research if those
collections are inaccessible, broken apart to go to different homes, or lost
in the shuffle is daunting.

Elizabeth Moore

Dr. Elizabeth Moore
Assistant Director of Science and Learning
Curator of Collections and Archaeology
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue
Martinsville, VA  24112