From:
John Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:20:44 -0500
Elise,

Try the Sound Historian, vol 4, #1, the Fall 1997-Spring 1998 issue.  It
just came out.  It is published is Waco, TX.  My boss and I work an article
for this issue, which focuses on medicine.  Our article is about how we
used oral histories in research, exhibits and our website during our
institution's centennial last year.  You can contact Lois E. Myers for the
journal.  She is the Secretary/Treasurer.  Here is her address and phune
number.

Lois E. Myers - Secretary/Treasurer
Texas Oral History Association
PO Box 97271
Waco, TX   76798-7271
254-710-3437

I hope this helps.  If you have any questions, contact me any time.

John C. Hale II
Archives Technician & Curator of the Log Cabin Medical Museum
Scott and White Hospital Archives
600 South 25th Street
Temple, TX   76504
254-771-8208   FAX 254-771-7667