From:
lisa falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 11:35:22 -0600
Hi, sorry to bother folks with this, but...

I'm off to DC and NYC next week and I'm thinking about stopping in Phili
to see the Cezanne exhibition.  Anyone know how one gets tickets (phone
number, cost, availability)?

Also, any phili folks on this list know how to get from the train station
to the museum (can it be done easily by bus or is it cheap by cab)?

Thanks,

Lisa Falk