From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 14:06:03 -0500
Please excuse cross postings.

This is being posted for a colleague who does not have access to these
lists.  All posts will be forwarded to our colleague and will also be
included in Spectra, the quarterly magazine of the Museum Computer Network.
If you do not wish your name, email address or institutional affiliation to
appear in Spectra please let me know and your credit will be "from a
colleague".  Thanks in advance for your help.

Suzanne Quigley
Spectra editor

 --------End of Unsent Message