From:
Lance Sprung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 04:02:49 GMT
Hello:

I am a collector of historic documents and would like to know the
best way to frame my material.  I would also appreciate
references for qualified framers in the NY/LI area as I have been
very dissatisfied with the results of all of my local framing
"experts" who advertise "museum quality" and even conservation
framing..

I also have a specific question.  How important is it that paper
material remain exposed to air? I've seen some wonderful lucite
items sold by Capital Plastics which is used by Currency
collectors, but it seals the item air-tight. Is this safe to use
for documents?

Thank you in advance for your reply.