From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:52:06 -0500
Christine:

I suspect that the "In Flanders Fields" Museum in Ieper would be your best
bet.

An architectural conservator on the list, Adriaan Linters
([log in to unmask]) would be able to put you in touch with them and may
also be able to suggest alternatives.

Good hunting!

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]