From:
Deb Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 17:37:18 -0500
Hi all!  I'm happy to be back on the list again!

I'm at the Women in Military Service of American Memorial (WIMSA) and
working with the curator to find grants for some upcoming exhibits and to
develop an educational program.

What are some sources for grants, especially for new museums?  The Memorial
has only been open since October but the Foundation has been around since
1987.  We've had a collection for about that long as well, just up until
the Memorial opened, no place to display it.

Any amount will be a tremendous help as we've got plenty of projects in the
works but it's been stalled due to lack of fundage.  (Who hasn't had this
problem in the museum world?  :)

Thanks!!

Deb Fuller, WIMSA